Saturday, September 24, 2022

lunch diary 0924


Monday
I forgot to take a picture of our lunch on Monday. I went to the supermarket that was renewed with my neighbor's wife and got a bowl of cutlet.
In the afternoon I weeded. I put  my daughter's discarded work casually to enjoy ourselves. it is "Autumn Garden".

Tuesday
Both two of us are into to Sagamiya's tofu cuisine these days.
In the afternoon, we went to the city hall to finish some errands.

Wednesday
Suddenly, our elder daughter came home with a sandwich and roast beef of "KAWAMURA" restaurant  in Ginza. On the way to Gunma, she stopped by around Tochigi. It became  a great birthday of Yuki..

Thursday
Our elder daughter left at 5am. Last night, she said, "I haven't eaten bitter gourd this year,"  so I got it from my neighbor and cooked bitter gourd.
The leftover is our lunch. The other present which was arranged by our younger daughter has not arrived yet. Because it is so she..

Friday
We were  finally able to eat the limited edition "Tsukimi Pie". With just one hamburger, both the fat and saturated fatty acids of the day exceeded the standard values, but well, okay.

No comments: