Saturday, September 17, 2022

lunch diary 0917 


Monday
In the morning each of us went to a different clinic.  My husband got caught in a health checkup and needed re-examination. When we  got home, we were tired. So we thought to go out  to eat something. But the medical expense for the two of us was higher than we thought. So we had "somen" nodal at home. That's life.

Tuesday
I got plenty of eggplants at hand... Now, what should we do? I have also made pickles. I cooked Fried rice with eggplants which were cut roughly. I used them up.

Wednesday
Last night, I made pressed sushi with leftover rice. It's beautiful, and I'm proud of myself. I had a kind of homemade marone grace. I took my hat off to her.

Thursday
I cooked fried rice again. This time I put TOFU.  It's full of protein. In the morning, I went to a clinic. Although my cholesterol level is high, it seems to have finally calmed down and I don't need to take medicine.

Friday
Finally, the supermarket nearby is open for the first time in two weeks. It is renewal. I can walk, so it's very helpful. I bought "Opening commemorative sushi" there.. Well, isn't it good? It is said for 100-yen conveyor belt sushi will disappear. will sushi return to unattainable dish as stars?

No comments: