Sunday, September 11, 2022

lunch diary 0911


Monday
We went to a new mall which has just opened. It is next to the station. We bought discounted hamburger steaks at the supermarket inside, and grilled them at home for lunch. 

Tuesday
We still get Moroheiya. The "Nira"  grasses in the garden are starting to bloom. Since they blooms at this time of year, I think they are  edible "Nira", but I don't feel like eating them because they are growing everywhere like usual weed.

Wednesday
Bitter gourd also arrives even in September. I cooked fried rice with Goya. Even in September, cucumbers, bitter melons, and other summer vegetables arrive from our friends.

Thursday
Disaster prevention day week? The expiration date of our stocked foods has not come yet, but  some of them are  until November. We have to eat our stocked preserved foods. Canned curry has already gone, so I bought a canned food set, though they are not curry this time. Come to think of it, recently we haven't seen "Inaba Curry".  I wonder if it's becoming difficult to produce it in Thailand?

Friday
I had some "errands"  at Karaku café, so I went there and had curry for my lunch. On that day, I went to a pear orchard and a friend's  house with figs and so so. At each place I  exchanged  some things,. At Karaku café, bitter gourd was replaced with cake.

No comments: