Saturday, December 03, 2022

lunch diary 1203 


Monday; It's a crabmeat omelet. But it's not real crabmeat. It's imitation crab called "Kanikam" . My husband saw "Kanikama Best 10" on TV and went to buy the imitation crab, but we couldn't find them.
In the afternoon, we went to my friend who has large field, and got some vegetables. How do I cook them?

Tuesday; Misuji ( top blade) steak.  We could get them on sale at a supermarket. But enough. I sautéed leaves of radish quickly. The green color shines as garnish. I haven't used the carrots my friend gave yet. Anyway I froze the fresh leaves. I hear that it will be flakey naturally and a substitute for parsley.

Wednesday; The expiration date of preserved rice is coming soon. This week, we are going to eat up them all. 
A lot of persimmons have suddenly arrived, and I tried to used them up cooking for  jam, dried persimmons, and so on.

Thursday; We got lot of Shungiku, garland chrysanthemum. I cooked them lavishly.
I also had a lot of cinnamon, so  in the afternoon I baked cinnamon bread with HB. It smelled good in our house. Well, some people are not good at it.

Friday; This is Tasai. My image is that Tasai suits to beef. I bought some beef. In the old days, we think that it was only served at Chinese restaurants. We are happy that we can enjoy various things now.

No comments: