Sunday, December 25, 2022

lunch diary 1225


Monday; They are frozen spring rolls. I deep-fried them a lot.  
We  bought them at a bargain price at "GYOUMU supermarket (mainly customers are shop owners) Also we did walking.
There was one winter rose blooming on the way, but there were rose fruits called "rose hips" around it. I thought that I wanted them but I didn't know the house owner. so I didn't ask. Anyway we walked enough on the day. So I spent the after reading books.

Tuesday; it is day of  half price day for frozen food at a local supermarket. This is "dumplings that don't need water, oil, or a lid" .(according to TV CM) Surprise. They are "Osho (king) gyoza- dumplings".  It was half price, so it was 210 yen. It was like a professional skill.  In front of the supermarket, there is a famous local gyoza shop, but on half-price days, Osho gyoza is more inexpensive..

Wednesday; it was cold. The forecast was supposed to be sunny. It was cold even for having pot-dish " nabeyaki" so I drank cocoa Will my cholesterol rise again? 
If tempura is added to nabeyaki, it will be gorgeous, but cooking tempura is troublesome. It's expensive to buy and troublesome. As long as we have green vegetables, isn't that enough? (I think) 
Additionally the new car came this evening. The previous car has been ridden 120,000 km. Say special thanks to the previous one, and say hello to the new one.

Thursday: It's raining, so my husband doesn't play tennis. I had Yuki drop off and pick me up to the gym. During the 30 minutes of machine training, he was finding side dishes at a nearby supermarket. The budget was 500 Yen... Surprisingly well done. He found two dishes with  red tags. Both husband and wife are now living well in their (our) retirement life. However, they were  all about carbohydrates. I also cooked rice with rice cooker...whatever.

Friday; it was  cold. I was not feeling well. So, our lunch was takeout "kalbi bowl". Recently a new shop opened, Yuki and like it. I like it. Actually, it's a little more expensive than a regular beef bowl restaurant. whatever. It's not a soft type, it's a crunchy type of ribs. It's very helpful to have a store where we can easily take out in the neighborhood.

No comments: