Saturday, December 17, 2022

lunch diary 1218 


Monday; I made three kinds of topping on the rice. Each of us put them as much as we wanted. I thought there would be cooked some minced meat left, but all of them has gone.
It was a warmer afternoon than we expected, so Yuki changed the tires of the car to winter tires. He doesn't play on snowy days, so we don't think we'll go out basically. but having winter tires make us relieved. Anyway he could still replace them by himself. Of course it really helped our household budget.  
Additionally he bought "Happo-shu" which  is a kind of carbonated liquor. It usually looks and tastes like beer.

Tuesday: it was a rather cold day. I made Curry udon-noodle hotpot with lots of green onions. It made warm us up. On this day, it was my performance day at café Karaku in the afternoon. This time my friends story telling is all right to be open to the public.  
We are surrounded by Christmas atmosphere when we go to the store. I am supposed to make  apple tarte tatin at home for our Christmas.

Wednesday; Sorry for the bad photo. Stir-fried cabbage and beef with sweet soy sauce. It was all right to change to winter tires, but one of the tires' center cap came off. Yuki says, "It's an accessory, so it doesn't matter for running." But it bothers me. However, it's not a new tire, so it seemed to get it so easily... Finally we  found a used one on the net.

Thursday;  I cooked  garland chrysanthemum. This year, the garland chrysanthemums seems to be a bountiful harvest, so thankfully, someone sometimes gives it to us.
In the afternoon, we walked to a new drug store that opened yesterday. Even though it was open yesterday, and in the middle of the day, there was a long line at the register. All items were 10% discount on all items, but at another shop it was the day of 10 times points, so we came back empty-handed. Anyway  this is the 4th drug store near my house. Why?

Friday I steamed mizuna with fish. It was the first time to cook fish for this week.
But, "It doesn't seem to be enough" ... "Meat at night". Yuki said. Well, what shall I cook at night? In the morning, I attended a "haiku meeting". This time, my haiku was also selected. "Keep plugging away With  two rice  bowls  Christmas" .  We'll Spend Christmas as usual. New year meeting is waiting.

No comments: