Sunday, December 11, 2022

lunch diary 1211 


Monday;  Our eldest daughter came and stayed one night.  I forgot taking the photo of the  lunch picture at  "Gyukaku" which is a grilled meat restaurant." It was really nice service to serve  chocolate and hot green tea at the end. They gave us a relief. Recently, there are many "all-you-can-eat" menus at grilled meat restaurants , so we are grateful that they offer individual lunches at a reasonable price. I would like to keep the price unchanged, what do you think? 
My eldest daughter says that she may not come at end of the year, so we visited a shrine to thank for this year, and ask next year's peace and improvement.

Tuesday; we were supposed to have lunch separately, but each schedule changed so we got together. She wanted to eat heavily , so we went to a A long-established restaurant. The still offer at 880 yen for lunch. It is very  is attractive.
I asked "My rice was "just a little". " Although it is not in the picture, she had a horse mackerel set meal with soba. My husband had curry rice with "kakiage" deep-fried mixed vegetables soba.
After eating well, she  returned to Tokyo, saying, "I don't want to have dinner today." My husband had usual dinner.

Wednesday ; Our usual days came back. It's my specialty:  lettuce fried rice. At this time of year, I don't like fresh cold lettuce in salads. lettuce? No, this is a "Sancyu". When we have grilled meat, we eat meat wrapped with it.
A lot of apples also arrived, and I made an apple candle with the pointed leaves like fir leaves.

Thursday I cooked the famous "Fukaya green onion'' I used it up and served  as a bowl of green onion. I didn't know that "Fukaya green onion" itself became a season word for haiku. Because it is famous and expensive. Thanks to my friend who sent it.
On this day, I finally resumed walking exercise. I hope the warm days continue.

Friday, The lunch looks like the same of the yesterday's. But I used burdock. I also had green onions again.
I cooked a lot of  whole yuzu which were simmered with honey,  and they were  so good that I made them again for the second time.
I made a lot of beef, green onion, and burdock stew, so I thought  we had  enough for dinner. But Yuki said " I wanted something else"  so we went to "Matsunoya", which opened nearby recently and took out a piece of cutlet for "his" dinner.

No comments: