Thursday, December 29, 2022

lunch diary 1229  Usual last last week of this year


Monday; We went to an apple orchard to  buy the last apple of the year. We also got a  lot of souvenirs. On the way home we had lunch at Chinese restaurant "Bamyan". Oh, "the robots are serving the food." "Should I  take it myself?"  When I  was thinking  that, a clerk came and served me. which one was correct?

Tuesday;  It's strange that I didn't know until now. I found a bottle "beef bowl sauce". It is produced by Ebara food company, so I thought probably it won't be spicy. It was  correct.  But what I made was “Pork bowl”. Well, the number of commercially available sources has increased. whatever. Later, I found out that there was also a sauce for "Pork Bowl", but for now, I use this as well.

Wednesday; we had "brand beef tong" in the freezer, which we bought last month. They were not as stiff as we thought. However, we forgot what Sendai beef tongue tasted like. So, as a lunch item, I'm not sure if it's expensive or reasonable as a brand.

Thursday, I am going to cook some  new year's dishes. So, I started preparing for them, so our lunch was "lunch box" Yuki bought at a nearby supermarket. From tomorrow, the number of people will increase, so the delicatessen will increase, but that's okay. Let's cut corners.






Anyway, the fact that "New Year's decorations" were made means that everyone, including my mother and mother-in-law, is doing well. It is really grateful, isn't it?

No comments: