Wednesday, January 04, 2023

2023 has started

 

2023 has started. I continue trying to improve my English. 

Our granddaughter went back yesterday. our usual day gas started. Yuki goes playing tennis. I was going to go to the gym, I organize the rooms in the morning. In the evening some students come. 

Actually I had got a cold without fever and sore throat, so I had had a COVID test by myself with kit before our grand daughter and our younger daughter came. It was negative. Yuki said “ ax usual their coming gives you stress so you feel bad “. Probably it was right.

And, our daughter came with running nose. we were scared, but we were relieved. We thought “Here in Utsunomiya, there are four together, so we are manage to do spend days.”  We could spend new year’s vacation without any trouble. Our daughter came back healthy. 



No comments: