Saturday, January 21, 2023

lunch diary 0121


Monday; it was rainy. Both of us were at home. We were going to spend the day leisurely, but our iPhones were  replaced, and both of them were struggling to set them up. It should have been "easy"  because we had our own  backup, but we needed to  to reconfigure some things, which was quite difficult. When I told to my daughter, she said, "When you get older, I'll give you a cell phone with only three buttons."

Tuesday; we went to Karaku café. The owner's wife was hospitalized, but she was discharged safely. I was really glad. They keep running their café  "karaku". As long as "karaku" continues, my concert with my friend will continue. It is encouraging to have a place to perform.

Wednesday: I finally went to the gym  to do 30 minute exercise, and went to the library to pick up the reserved book. My turn was 50th. As soon as I got home, I started reading it. I know when I finish reading it, i have to return it as soon as possible, because  the next person should be waiting like me. Probably I will make a reservation for ′′ new published  book ′′ at the library again this year without buying it. 

Thursday: I had an examination at the hospital in the morning. The test results were good, so I made a "pork bowl" at home, even though I thought I wanted to eat  out "tonkatsu" (pork cutlet) to celebrate. But I cooked "pork bowl". Thinking about surging costs for food ----- It also saves money, but in fact, the condition of the stomach is not good enough. I'm a little stumped. Well, it can't be helped.

Friday: fried rice which was expanded the portion with lots of vegetables.  I also put burdock. We are not on a carbon diet.  I only wanted to  make the most of vegetables in the fridge. Thankfully, ′′ Chinese cabbage ′′ has been often presented.

No comments: