Saturday, January 14, 2023

lunch diary 1114  


Monday; we had a steamed meat bun and a steamed sweet red beans bun. I was surprised that the calorie  of  them  was 600 kcal. We went to the library and wandered around. Finally, we visited a local shrine nearby. 

Tuesday; As long as you add plenty of bonito flakes, "yaki-udon" fried Udon noodle won't go wrong. It was a  windy day, according to the weather forecast. My husband went to play tennis in good spirits, but I ended up staying at home. 

Wednesday; My gastroscopy examine ended successfully, though I have a  chronic gastritis. But it didn't go wrong. We had blanch at KOMEDA café. Though they still served Morning set. It was not enough, so around 2 o'clock,  we had simmered vegetable as a snack? or as a late lunch.

Thursday; Well, there were various reasons --no, there was nothing special. Anyway we went tout look for my husband's at-home clothes. In the end, we decided to eat outside... at a curry shop for the first time in a long time. "Nan" (Indian bread)  was delicious.  For the time being, Yuki got a new at-home clothes  in which  it is all right to go to  a nearby convenience store. 

Friday; Also yaki udon. I bought three packs of Udon, because the price was reasonable. Anyway I was able to spend them without wasting them. This time, the taste is like  grilled meat, so the yaki-udon had a full of volume. The leftover was served as appetizer for dinner. In the evening, a friend came over and ate "shiruko" (sweet red beans soup)  with  Kagamimochi (New Year's rice cake) together.




No comments: