Saturday, March 04, 2023

lunch diary 0304 


Monday: We had leftover simmered daikon radish, so I wanted to eat them up with two of us, so I changed the taste. I fried them with sesame oil, and added commercial Chinese mapo sauce.  I had my car inspected at garage. I asked to change winter tires into summer tires. It seems that its summer tires were need to be changed into new ones. Well, it can't be helped. From now on, we will often go to TOKYO and drive on the highway.

Tuesday: The 28th is "Niwa" day, so Kentucky - 1000 yen set is sold. We didn't  buy salad because to save money. So, I made a pumpkin and bean salad. A friend of mine was also coming, so my husband had two, and my friend and I had one each. Nuggets were a great snack. She doesn't eat fried chicken very often, so she seemed to be happy with it.

She doesn't eat fried chicken very often, so she seemed to be happy with it. We decided to go to a luxurious restaurant, where both of us were interested in. It was a  grilled meat restaurant. Because it is on a hill, we could enjoy "luxury feeling" outside. Its inside was also full of luxury. Plus, they offered low-cost lunches. How lucky! The lower the price, the more "chicken meat" was included, so it was good for my cholesterol.

Thursday: Eating out again. Two of us went to a department store downtown for my mother's errands. My husband's favorite "Mazesoba" shop is near this department store. Her husband had lunch there. I'm not very good at it, so I had a simple lunch at the bakery separately. Before having this donut, I ate kind of chicken sandwich. But I forgot to take the picture. At the department store, I happened to meet a friend. She bought a full of luxurious lunch boxes. Well -- it is all right. I am who I am, she is who she is.

Friday: In my fridge there were still many green leaves vegetable. So I sautéed all of them, and we ate them up. In the morning, I went to the hospital to get Chinese medicine. Yuki went to play tennis. He doesn't have pollen allergy yet. I really envy him. It's Hina festival bought Japanese sweets from Chateraise cake shop which offer sweets with really reasonable price. In the afternoon, I had a little tea with a senior neighbor  at her house. Because it was Hina-festival. She complained, "I can't get rid of it," but she also said, "I can't even throw it away." I really understand her emotion.





No comments: