Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Good morning 0314

 Good morning. Today it is my performance day. Compared these three days, it is cold. Do I need to put on a sweater? My mother in-law decided to change her hearing aid into new one. Hearing aids are really expensive in Japan. But in her case she can get one at reasonable price using Japanese welfare system. But she can’t take care of the application by herself anymore. So we do. We need to go to the ward office in Tokyo sometimes. We need to take her to a clinic sometimes. Doing these things car is necessary and we should go there on weekday. We have a car and we can do it on weekdays. But, it is far from here to Tokyo. So, I have started to contact with the ward office. Thanks of corona pandemic some process Are possible to do by phone, and mail service.: I knew this thing yesterday when I talked the welfare department of the ward office on the phone.

No comments: