Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Good morning 0321

 

It is a holiday.  Both of us has no schedule.  One of my friends was going it come to my house in the afternoon.  But I cancelled. We are in Utsunomiya. But since my mother in-law was (kind of ) hospitalized (saying correctly, she was moved into a different nursing home with 24 hour watching service), we have often contacted with the other Yuki’s brothers and my sister in-law.

So if she came here, she would feel uncomfortable and be considerate.

We might go out to have lunch outside to refresh. Well, last we also had lunch outside. These days we tend to get generous in spending our money on our daily life. Going to Tokyo more is an unexpected thing. So “We need to tighten our belt” . ( recently I knew this sentence. Does it make sense?)




No comments: