Sunday, March 12, 2023

lunch diary 0312 


Monday: I had miso soup from "Kayanoya" which is very expensive, so I took the trouble to grill fish for our lunch.  A friend said "I went to a tomato farm for the first time of this year." and shared some to me. An another friend said "This year I made pickled TAKANA ". and he also shared some to us.

Tuesday: We went to green onion farm. It was the last time of this year. Of course to guy some green onions. I steamed with lots of green onions which I covered with some thin pork. I also used pickled TAKANA as seasoning. Video chat with my mother in the afternoon. I was able to talk to her.  She went into the garden for a while, said, "I don't want to get in." Well, I was relieved that she anyway got in.

Wednesday: Fried udon noodle! I used leftovers from yesterday's lunch. Yesterday, my husband went to the barbershop. Today I had my hair cut by my friend . I have stopped dyed my hair black for a while. I try to become having natural hair.  I can't take the plunge, so I use a gray hair manicure. Well, the barber shop Yuki goes offers  a silver price for senior. They  don't raise the price, but they have changed the the age of silver. Unfortunately Yuki was excluded from the silver target.

Thursday: Fishing season has started. I ate leftover for my lunch alone. No, no, the other day,  he saw  best 10 of convenience store curry  on TV. So I wonder if he has a convenience store curry? I was right. From now on,  I will ask him to bring rice balls he made by himself.  but. will he do it?

Friday: In the morning, it was a haiku submission day, and I was struggling my Haiku. Well, I'll continue while I can make Haiku. While worrying about Haiku, I am making them.  Yuki also makes music, so I can put them on youtube like this. However, I'm making it with the software called Photo, which is on my PC, but it sometimes can't work.


My mother become 88. We celebrated her with her favorite apple pie by KANAYA bakery.

No comments: