Friday, March 17, 2023

Good morning 0317

 

We were going to go to Tokyo today, but my mother in- law is goi g to be hospitalized today which was decided yesterday suddenly. Her anxiety got so max that she will be hospitalized about ten days to adjust to new medicine.

So I was going to be free today. But last night suddenly my PC didn’t work. I called PC support center fortunately it was opining hours. Gettin advice on 5e phone I checked my PC. It didn’t have mechanical failure. And it I was time-limited. Today I try to fix my computer checking softwares while getting advice on t ephemeral in the morning. 

Everyday something i unexpected happens these days.

And I asked Yuki to research new PC at reasonable price keeping the same or more ability of current one. Well it is about time to have windows11 PC. 

 If I and positive, I can say “oh, it is exciting to face to new version. But, I don’t like new IT gadget.

No comments: