Saturday, March 18, 2023

lunch diary 0318

 

 My PC was broken. I ordered a new PC. It will take about 10 days for it to come here. While I don't have PC I mainly use my iPhone. Though I have my iPad, it is really old version. what it is able to do is limited.  This  time, I tried  making short video by my iPhone. 

Monday 
spring rain: polish is washed   no sneeze 
We had a little bit expensive lunch at our favorite restaurant. These days I am tired of my stinginess. so i decided to have this lunch. After having lunch, Yuki and I talked with the chef who is also the owner. we had a good relax and luxurious time there.

Tuesday;
pollen allergy: the bottome of my nose is red the top of eyes too;
I started to stew DAIKON as soon as I started morning errands with electrical pot. So at noon DAIKON got already soften. I sauted them with beef.
Wednesday
"Oh! Tasty" sauted liver with fresh spinich
"Spinich" is a seasonal word of spring. Liver sauted with leek is populer in Japan. Instead of leek spinich iss also delicious.
Thursday
a tulip: three-color donburi (donburi with three ingredients in it) looks artractive more
A friend came. It wasn't clear whether she was able to have lunch together. Anyway I had prepared three ingrideinets which were yellow(egg), green(kind of spinich) and brown(chikcken). She had lunch together. we had a long tea time here at my house.
Friday
goodbye suddenly comes on my PC : graudation day
Suddenly my PC stoppee working。 I called a PC support center. After one hour talking and operaion I knew it doesn't have any mecanical failure. Next day I also called the PC support cente. i knew it has os failure and it can*t be fixed. So I decided to buy new one. The old one was 8 years old.

No comments: