Saturday, December 10, 2011

Christmas is just around the corner.

This week my students and I was making Big-Apple pinata. Everybody brings 25 tiny things and put them in each pinata. And the last lesson in December they'll take their own pinata as a Christmas or The new year present.
In my house our Santa has already come. Yuki and I couldn't wait to open the box. So we opened it. How wonderful!   Our Santa always knows what we want. Golf magazines, golf gloves, candy, coffee, "apple cider" and so on. I've never see apple cider in Japan. Why? I love it. Instead of it, though we have YUZU-tea, ginger-tea, and so on. 
I almost finished winter cleaning. Do you know my cleaning style? I'll show you. When I looked at my self in the mirror, I laughed at my self. What a perfect cleaning style.


No comments: