Monday, December 26, 2011

The final week in 2011 has started.

How was your Christmas? I bet you enjoy it.
Yuki and I spent simple Christmas. In the morning we did winter cleaning. He washed all windows, of course I helped him.
After that we went out shopping to the suburbs. And we came home buying two pieces of cake  and  fresh vegetables. We had the cake for a snack. Can you see Kahlua liqueur? On the day I had no lesson, so I enjoyed coffee with Kahlua.
For dinner we had simple Christmas dishes with mulled wine. Can you see a small jar? It's a jar of pickles. We bought it at a special French restaurant for Christmas.











The final week in 2011 has started. I already changed decoration into Dragon decoration. Because next year is Dragon's year according to our  calender.

If you tell me about your Christmas, I'm very happy.

No comments: