Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve

Today I have no lesson. And Yuki went to work as usual. So for me it is a little bit lonely day.  In the morning I went to workout. I was really surprised at my attendance card. It was the first day to come there in December. I never play truant from gym, I had not been in a good condition to work out. (It's a wonderful excuse, isn't it?)

At noon, I suddenly started to polish toilets.  What a good housewife I am!
It is said  the harder you polish toilets, the more money you would save.
Then I went to see my friend to get a hair cut.

Now I'm drinking apple cider while I writing this diary.


What shall I do from this? I have some books to read --- it might be nice to set around home at reading. Today I'll smoke salmon with smoke pot instead of chicken.
Have a nice Christmas Eve. 


No comments: