Saturday, December 03, 2011

Which was a main job, attending a meeting or eating?

Today I "had to " attend a meeting as an English teacher of a branch school. It started at 10 and finished at 2. During the meeting I was permitted to take only 10 minute break. It was a tough meeting.

Fortunately it rained today, so Yuki played a role of my chauffeur. (Today he can't play tennis because of rain.)

I'll write what I did in chronological order.
I got up at 8. ( I slept over.)
As soon as  I got up, I waked up Yuki.
We went out to eat breakfast at a cafe at 8:50.
We got to the cafe at 9:10.
We ate the morning-set.
He took me to the office.
I attended to the meeting.
(While I was attending the meeting, Yuki went to a barber shop to get his hair cut, and practice golf.)
He picked me up at 2.
And we went to a restaurant to have lunch.(We made a restaurant reservation before-hand).




We came back at 5.
At 8,I was full, so I ate some pieces of  apple, and Yuki ate SOBA.
Now I'll watch TV.
That's all today.

No comments: