Tuesday, December 06, 2011

new stove

If you are Japanese, you must think "You bought a new heater again?". We call stove, stove burner, or range KONRO, and if we use range, it means microwave range.
I bought new KONRO.
I had used previous one for 15 years. Finally the function of automatic light-on doesn't work. So I decided to change it.

Do you know what does it work?
We use it to grill fish or others. It is an usual thing. When I used previous one, I grilled a thing per side. But with this one, I grilled both side at the same time.

As a trial, I toasted bread. But --- it doesn't suit to taste bread. Or I need to train more.


Here is the new KONRO.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothing quite so nice as a new appliance! Congratuations on your new stove...looks great! Don't you have an extra burner with this one? Today my new refrigerator arrived so I've been putting all the food from the old one that I put in a large cooler back into the new one. It's a lot of work! I guess, Mieko, we've gotten to the stage in life where new kitchen appliances mean more than a new watch or coat! Jan

Mieko said...

Definitly I agree with you, I wish if it had warmer function like yours.