Monday, March 05, 2018

For spring

The day of Hina festival was over, so we had to put away Hina dolls quickly. Because it is said that if we decorated them after the day, our daughters wouldn't get marry.
 
 
So I put them away .
The cup "prince" is made by Ah-cha, and wooden dolls were made by my daughters whey they were in the kindergarten.
Of course I put them away.


 
Five years ago on the Hina festival, it was the day of engagement ceremony of my younger daughter.
At that time, we changed TATAMI mats and all of things were moved on the second floor, and ded the ceremony.
At that time the mother of our son in-law was fine.

 
For five years, though it is usual, various things happened. And now a new step seems to be taken.
 
Well, I put Hina dolls away, and I put some about Easter (and a book about ST Patrick's Day)

 
This spring, I don't have many elementary students, so I don't decide whether to make Easter eggs or not.



No comments: