Friday, March 16, 2018

season word 0316 thank-you party for teachers



Do you hold such a party when your children graduate from school?
I have  1,2,3,4,5 and six experiences of thank-you party for teachers.

At kindergarten I have had twice.
One was with my elder daughter , in this case I participated and helped other mothers, because I was a lower-level or junior mother.
And as you guess the other one was  with my younger daughter, and in this case I "arranged " the event as one of senior mothers (or upper-level mothers). I played piano.
Same situation occurred, at elementary school.
My daughters went different junior high school.
Both of there officers of the parent and teacher association were selected in a lottery.
Fortunately or unfortunately  I was selected as a officer at each junior high school. So I arranged the events in the background. There were some semi-professional performers (musicians, artists), but no one performed.

Well, well, what I want to write that is, my memory of thank-you parties for teachers of are all linked with playing the piano.

Thank-you party for teachers, reminds me , that tune!
Since the last thank0you party, not find new suits, for 15years.

 

No comments: