Tuesday, September 17, 2019

lunch diary 0916



Monday, when I was alone, I put all foods in one plate because it was troublesome to do the  dishes.
But Yuki wanted to eat rice with a bowl. It had no problem, because doing the dishes was his job. However wiping the dishes and putting them away were my (and his) job.

Passing Typhoon away, More time and effort doing the dish Nato bowl forming threads



Tuesday, Yuki was still playing tennis, so I had lunch alone. His lunch was left.
In Chiba they still remained without electricity, though it was still very hot.
After the Typhoon, While listening to the radio Forming threads of Natto



Wednesday, I got lots of eggplants, so I made curry and rice of them.
Of course we ate it for our dinner.
Remain the hotness, how long it keeps in the dining Smell of curry




Thursday, Yuki went out with his rice balls, I also went out to attend a meeting with my rice balls.
Bell crickets  singing Making ourselves our rice balls For lunch early morning



Friday, It suddenly got cold, so I was going to make hot noodle with soup.
But I didn't. I used all leftover of vegetables, so I fried them with Udon noodle.
Autumn HIGAN( equinoctial week)  Look for a long sleeved shirt How heavy the drawer

No comments: