Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Walking diary 0916


I went to a shopping mall to make "my" reading grasses. Then I decided to walk back  to home. (Yuki and I went together). On the way home I dropped by my friend's house. I walked 5423 steps.
 
 Going the same way With more stronger reading grasses; Coral flowers

 
I finally walked to and from  the gym instead of using my car or bike. It was the first time, and since then I haven't done it so far.
I walked 6002 steps. On the way home, I saw many elementary school students walking with their heavy bags like mine.
Actually my bag in which there were clothes and shoes, was heavy for me than I expected.
Fall equinoctial week,  Primary schoolers with heavy bags Walk back with me
 
 
On this day, it suddenly got cold. So my allergy against the difference of the cold and warm occurred.
So I need to sweat a little. I walked 5582 steps. While my walking I took this photo.
Fall equinoctial week, A butterfly hovering  And storing food 
 

No comments: