Monday, September 09, 2019

Walking diary 0909

This early morning heavy rain and  strong winds were blowing off because of Typhoon.
It is around 9 o'clock. The sun is coming out.
This morning Yuki was going to go fishing to a lake, but he couldn't. He stays in his room creating something on PC.
This is a flower of Chinese chive, which is called NIRA in Japanese. They are blooming in my garden as a kind of weed, but I don't stub them.
This day I was going to do walking, but I was too tired to do, so I went out to do errands by bike.
If I walk there, probably the step would be over 5000 steps. But using the bike, my pedometer showed 1279 steps.
Without granddaughter Ride on the bike with child seat ; A flower of chive



 
We went out downtown to join a weekday concert. We parked our car in the city hall parking and walked downtown. 6109 steps.
A weekday A concert downtown; Fall breeze
 



 
We went out shopping by car. I got off from the car and did walking exercise.
6212 steps.
Dusk approaching, Walking while shopping; Roadside marigold

 
Suddenly I noticed that when I was walking --- the garden of most houses were "trimmed". It means they were lots of weeds about 3 weeks ago.
I felt embarrassed, I don't know why.
Anyway I decided to weed and trim my garden.
I cut some of my herbs including this fennel.
 
Having steak For our house lunch;  Weeding the garden
 
 

No comments: