Tuesday, September 10, 2019

lunch diary 0909



Last Monday we were in Tokyo and had lunch with my mother.
She loves TONKATSU, Japanese pork cutlet.
Summer leaving, going out with a cane ; having cutlet



Tuesday, I set a timer of rice cooker. While Yuki were playing tennis in the morning, I was watchin recoded programs on TV. When he came back, I cooked lunch for 5 minutes, having them with him 10 minutes, and putting away for 5 minutes together.
Summer leaving; have a moment of lunchtime, together at home


Wednesday, I ate lunch by myself without waiting for his coming back
Though reach retirement, continue to make lunchbox: autumn breeze


Thursday, we went out downtown to listen to a concert.
It is unusual to be held a concert daytime  on weekday.
After the concert we had lunch outside. Though it was delicious, considering the menu it seemed to be a little bit expensive. --- We have to think about our home budget more sensitive.

Lunch outside, with caring for our wallet; autumn breeze



Friday, I trimmed the garden. I stubbed herb AKASHISO leaves and made juice.
AKASHISO-juice; fry vegetables serve with one plate.

No comments: