Tuesday, September 24, 2019

walking diary 0923

 
This flower looks like a beautiful flower, but it is a kind of weed.
Arrange a flower Though it's a kind of weed Heat of late summer
I walked 5355 steps.

 
Lots of "common zinnia"!  I found the other name is young-and-old age. In Japanese we call them HYAKUNICHI-grass, it means one hundred age grass. I did 6474 steps.
To only just a bottle of iced coffee, I made a big detour. 6474 steps.
 
At dusk Enjoy walking and doing errands Cool breeze
 

 
I walked to clinics, both of them were very crowded. I took a rest at a convenience store with a cup of coffee.7009 steps.
Having a coffee Wait for seeing a doctor September comes



We went out "the" lake where Yuki often goes these days.
While he was fishing, I walked around the lake.6554steps.
 
Cool breeze, Get away from the town Walking exercise
 

No comments: