Thursday, July 21, 2022

An article 2022-07-19

 


We subscribe a newspaper. And I like reading an article "JINSEI ANNAI", which means  advice column, probably. The newspaper we read every day is "Yomiuri" news paper. In English version of the paper, it is  "troubleshooter".

An article from "troubleshooter" in Yomiuri newspaper.

A man who is in his 50's is struggling with his anxiety about his daily life and his life itself because of his being under the weather.

Mr. Yamada advised.
Probably you were so busy that you couldn't care about others around you very much. As the same living thing, let me advise you something; try to care and be thoughtful about others and nature around you. And try to increase moments of happiness. For example, polish shoes of your family members without telling them, feed wild birds coming to your garden, or grow plants. It is all right to do such tiny things. When you get more opportunities to be with someone or something , you would feel that you are not alone. And the fear of death will fade out.

Well, though Yuki and I don't have such shoes to polish --- we have shoes to wipe oh, sorry I should stop nitpicking, anyway nowadays the number of people who has covid19 anxiety seems to be increasing, including me. It is a good opportunity to revise our surroundings. However for me I sometimes feel my world got too small, though there is two member in  this house, there is a small garden, and we have nice neighbors. Anyway to enjoy small things and increase moments to feel happy is very important, isn't it.


No comments: