Tuesday, July 05, 2022

Good morning 0705

 

According to the weather report, for a while unstable weather will continue. It is cloudy now, probably it will rain. So Yuki’s golf of tomorrow is canceled. We were afraid of water shortage, it may avoid it. However we are afraid of water flood. 

Anyway it gets cooled, I feel my body light. 

Yesterday I got an email from the nearby library. Finally it is my turn to read a book I booked in winter. As soon as the library open I am going to borrow it, and go to the gym before starting raining.

Now I am think No how I make my daily life in the afternoon fulfilling. Now I am not tied by my mother’s video calling, though it is not so good for me. But it may be time to leave my role. Having said that I stay home in the afternoon if I don’t have special errands like Karaku performance.


Today I am going to hold zoom chat meeting at seven PM(Japan  time)

If your are interested it, please leave your comment.




No comments: