Saturday, July 30, 2022

lunch diary 0730


Monday
Main event of this week was staying with our grand daughter  and our daughter.
They assembled flowing Soumen kit. I boiled Soumen noodle, and the others went to buy tempura at nearby supermarket.

Tuesday
Once we assembled the kit, we wanted to use again. So this time we flew chilled Chinese noodles.
On this day, I diligently made "kinshi-tamago" and sautéed eggplants and pork instead of ham.

Wednesday
The day of two of us has returned. So our lunch is one-pan- meal.
The day ended with tidying up and washing. The machine of Nagashi somen machine is  enshrined in the living room.

Thursday
I used the pork vegetable rolls that were in stock. All vegetable stock was gone. So in the afternoon, we went grocery shopping.

Friday
We had to eat fish. So I grilled two fish for us. In the morning I had some calls it made me busy.
In the evening, my husband and I went to the  dentist. A periodontal pocket was found subtly and we got   treatment.

No comments: