Saturday, July 16, 2022

lunch diary 0716  


Monday
One-pan-dish. It was stir-fried meat, but I added lots of eggplants and parsley in my garden. The green of the parsley looks delicious, doesn't it?
On his way back from fishing in the morning, Yuki bought a steamed dumpling  known to the locals. So I visited two friends to share them.

Tuesday
I made Japanese plum miso paste. It tastes like sweet HACYO MISO. It's pretty good.
I was relieved that the afternoon I could perform well as usual at Karaku. These days the number of corona virus patients is increasing.  What will happen to us?

Wednesday
It was a pork bowl. Inside, there were plenty of boiled bean sprouts and lettuce under the pork.
It was the afternoon when the haiku corrections came back and I was revising them. Yuki was practicing the guitar.

Thursday
I got some fresh corn that we can eat raw at this time from my friend. Its kernel was really white, wasn't it?
I also got beets, so in the afternoon I was making beet jam. I will not waste what I received. I don't bother to buy them.

Friday
From the morning, I studied hard at a haiku meeting. So  I was tired, and Yuki and I went to the beef bowl shop for our lunch. It was raining.
After the rain, I had a phone call with my mother then I went to a clinic to take my monthly medicine.. It was a busy day.

No comments: