Saturday, July 23, 2022

lunch diary 0723  


This time the music is arranged by Yuki.

Monday
On our Japanese calendar, it was  a holiday. So Yuki had no tennis practice, I had no workout at the gym. So we walked around the nearby  small tumulus we hadn't bee there, though we knew the place. On the way home we dropped by a Udon noodle shop..

Tuesday
I forgot taking a photo for lunch.  We got  half price Wagyu beef at a nearby super market. I also sautéed Jew's mallow.
I had a Zoom meeting of my volunteer group Unfortunately our activity is postponed again because of the seventh corona pandemic. What will happen?

Wednesday
The main is Zucchini's sauté. And the side dish is a bite  of cutlet we bought at a supermarket.
My husband went playing golf all the day. I went to the gym in the morning, and  in the  afternoon  I was practicing the piano harder than usual.

Thursday
The first GOYA (bitter gourd) I came from the next door. I didn't have tofu, so I fried it with pork and tasted them sweet and spicy.
In the afternoon, I got some phones in a row. I felt like I was fluttering and using it with my head.

Friday
We ate half of set of Tuna sashimi yesterday, so for the lunch, I made  a tororo ( a kind of yam) & tuna bowl. We thought we were accustomed to the heat because of the sudden heat last time, but  we felt very  dull, because of the  the excessive humidity.

No comments: