Saturday, July 02, 2022

lunch diary 0702 


Monday
Suddenly it got very hot. This heat made me feel a little sick. Anyway we went to a sushi roll restaurant for our lunch.
In the afternoon, I was sloppy at home. Yuki works on his PC while watching TV as usual.

Tuesday
In the morning,  Yuki went to play tennis, and I went to the gym. Though we have no reason, I grilled SHIMAHOKKE fish for  our  lunch.
It was hot to grill fish. But it was delicious.

Wednesday
Yuki played golf all day long. It was amazing. My lunch is a beef bowl with fresh cabbage.
Since it was the 29th, it was a meat cup competition. 2 pronounces "ni", 9 pronounces "ku", and meat pronounces "ni-ku". So Yuki received a hamburger steak at the participation prize. 
That was our dinner. Unfortunately he had no other prizes.

Thursday
It was hot, but we felt wind  blowing  than expected. I cooked fried noodle with plenty of cabbage for lunch.
It's been a while since I did walking exercise in the evening. I did not reach 5000 steps.

Friday
In the morning, I joined a Haiku meeting. It was a frozen mackerel cooked Miso paste.
In the morning, I joined a Haiku meeting. It was a frozen mackerel cooked Miso paste.

This week , it was very hot. In the afternoon, basically, I spent reading books from the library in the heat.
Yuki always listened to the CDs he had picked up and made music in the afternoon. 

No comments: