Saturday, July 09, 2022

lunch diary 0709


Monday
We had some errands downtown. So we left home around 9 o'clock. We went to the post office, city banks, library  and so on.
Than we expected all things was finished earlier. So we made it on 800 yen hotel lunch time. It was a steak lunch on Monday in July. Lucky us!

Tuesday
The whole cabbage remained. The easiest way to cook it is "yakisoba". Sorry Mr. Cabbage. It was too simple.
In the afternoon I went to the library. Finally a book I had booked in this winter arrived at me. I was into reading it the rest of the day.

Wednesday
This time, lettuce  remained. I fried it with squid. It's really just a single dish  every day.
Besides, it was a comfortable afternoon because the course of the typhoon was off. we enjoyed holding a strip of paper to celebrate Star Festival.

Thursday
"Oyakodon" with the remaining cabbage? What kind of menu was it? It was like sautéed cabbage and eggs.
In the afternoon, I visited a neighbor. And coincidently I helped her discarding 10 things. I might have been meddling.

Friday
It was fried rice " Chahan" . I used up the rest of green peppers. 
In the evening, it was rare for two of us to do walking exercise together.

No comments: