Monday, August 22, 2022

Good morning 0822

 

Monday has started. It is sunny, probably it will get hot at noon, but it seems to be cooler than last week. 

Yuki has already left for fishing. In a few hours he will come back. Today we are going to go out for lunch.

In the afternoon, I have to arrange some pieces of music for nestill month performance at Karaku cafe.


1. Two of us discarded ten things an organized rooms.

2. Our elder daughter T’s individual art exhibition ha started since this weekend. It is hold a very little gallery in Tokyo. Luckily on the first day two works were sold. 

3. My mother understands that for a while her granddaughter (our daughter T)  is not able to visit her. So, she is trying to do some things by herself as much as she can. And my sister in-law helps my mother. I really thanks my sister in-law, and I am happy my mother has still some things to do by herself. 



No comments: