Saturday, August 20, 2022

lunch diary 0820 


This diary is for these two weeks. I skipped Obon vacation.

Two Mondays ago
 We went to a Docomo phone shop to apply for Mina point service, which is supported by our government. People who have iPhone of the latest model can download by their iPhone. Because they have the feature of reading ID cards. Unfortunately our iPhones don't have the feature. So We went to the shop to get a support from them. In the end, we realized that they won't be able to do it in our case. This service is supported by our government so the clerks at the shop inquired to an official government center for us. For them it seemed to be the first case not to do it. We were not irritated because  they served us tea in an air conditioned room and we had a good time. It was a nice way to escape from the the heat.

Two Tuesdays ago
I sautéed Jew's mallow and sausages  for lunch. I also made the grilled eggplants to eat later for our dinner, but two of us ended up eating them all.

Two Wednesdays ago
This time This is sautéed green pepper and chicken. We pruned and trimmed  the trees of our garden, while counting 100 times. You might ask what does it mean? Of course our ideal goal is to organize the garden, but the important thing is to do weeding action 100 times, and to try trimming 100 branches are important. So we did it while counting 100 times.

Two Thursdays ago
Myoga (Japanese ginger)  began to appear in our garden.. When I hear stir-fired myoga  with butter and soy sauce is delicious... . So I made it. it was actually delicious, but the taste was "Myouga" ,  it's because probably I saved butter too much? 

Obon vacation 
Fireworks set off .  It was  for the first time in three years. We could see them enough from a window in our house. We watched them calmly. This day it was the first day of our grand daughter's and our daughter's stay here.



Wednesday
Well now, Obon vacation  is over, and our usual week has started . It's getting cooler, and I have start weeding while counting 100 in the morning again.

Thursday
It was raining, and my husband drove me to the Carvs gym. While I was doing exercise, my husband looked for and bought delicatessen within the budget of 500 yen for two of us.

Friday
My husband's got the 4th Pfizer vaccination. He doesn't seem to have any side effects.
As for me, I'll think about it. I might get one  after I get the results of the health checkup. Some people say that there might be a shortage of Pfizer in this city in a month.  what should I do?

No comments: