Sunday, August 28, 2022

correction of my Haiku

 This time this Haiku is corrected.

Underwater flowers; water with fresh herbs in a plastic bottle

-->

Flowers underwater; tisane in a Pet bottle

"Underwater flowers" is a seasonal word for summer.

I asked him

Q "Suichu-ka" in Japanese is a seasonal word for summer. I like the word. This time I translated it as "underwater flower." During summer time I prefer to drink homemade herb water like that. The bottle looks cool. The taste is refreshing. The smell makes me relaxed. Instead of flowers, I soak fresh herb leaves into the plastic bottle, it looks like "underwater flowers", doesn't it?  However I wonder if the word "underwater flower" is suitable or not to this Haiku.


Answer

yes, it is a very suitable topic for a summer hail.

Hmmmmm, a tisane is a water-based infusion of herbs, flowers, etc.

and a herbal infusion is a flower drink other than a true tea.


-------

"tisane" is a new word for me. So probably using tisane makes this Haiku clear; I enjoy drinking my homemade herbal water.

It is one point I wanted to express.

But, what I wanted to express more is, what a cool green of herb leaves in the water is,  it makes me cool. 

Drinking water during sports is now a usual thing against heat stroke. Of course it is important to express my ordinal herb water. 

It is very difficult to say two things at the same time.






No comments: