Saturday, August 27, 2022

lunch diary 0827

 


Monday

We had lunch at Gyu-Kaku restaurant. We went there the next day after our granddaughter left here. Our granddaughter and our daughter,  please forgive us. It was costly during Obon vacation.


Tuesday

Green peppers, okra, and lots of summer vegetables has come.  I stir-fried  all of them  with Tenjanmen paste. I added Japanese ginger "Myouga" picked up in the garden.

I sent local Japanese pears to my friends. This year they seemed to have a poor harvest. 


Wednesday

My lunch was sweet at  my friend's beauty salon on Wednesday.

We got Lawson' convenience store sweet. It seems the most popular this month. It is "a bun with soda and whipped cream" . It is  said that the sweet can be produced by only convenience stores.

Thursday

Winter melon has come. Well, what do I do? I only know how to make a soup of it. It was muggy, the soup was hot, but it was okay. I also added Chinese vermicelli.


Friday

This time I got lots of eggplants. How I deal with them? There are many recipes. Anyway I fried them and added soy sauce based soup. The regular way is to deep-fry them and soak them into the soup. 

I also make fish fries. Fall is coming. so it seems to get cooler than before.

No comments: