Thursday, August 04, 2022

Good morning 0804

 

The weather report information is right. It is cooler than yesterday, though it is humid. This humidity  brings headache to me. 

Yesterday I had an interesting conversation at the gym. 

A lady who looks around 65 years old said me “ you always look cheerful, it is a good thing to be young, is it?”

 I said “ thanks , but probably we are in the same generation”.

She was surprised, she thought I was in the middle of 50’s.

Of course I was happy. But the conversation didn’t end. 

I introduce a lady who is real in her50’s. Well, in two years she will be 60. When she knew me, she didn’t think I was younger than her. 

So I said “ I think that when we see a  woman who looks older than us , we  don’t say “you look young”. Though she might be younger than us, usually we are right. ”  additionally when we see an elderly who looks apparently much older than us, we say “you are really active and young.  

Anyway for women, even when we are in our 50’s, 60’s 70’s and 80’s  talking about age is sensitive and interesting topic. And sometimes it causes a big laugh. 


No comments: