Monday, August 08, 2022

correction of my Haiku

 This time, my Haikus got better score than last time.

A snail: Hanging up the phone from Mom --- it was gone

This Haiku bot "best haiku this month" in his class.

I often talked with my Mom through video phone. Unfortunately her dementia is proceeding. So she really likes talking things in the past. Her memory is really clear. 

And I remember some of the things. So she seems happy to talk with me.


The next one is 

Rainy season: An invisible cloud fogs my brain    

My original is

Rainy season comes: invisible clouds appear in my brain.

There was one comment.

Covid-19 cause "brain fog" for some people.

Because of the weather I sometimes feel dizziness, when it occurs I think "invisible clouds appear".  


And the next one was chose as most fun haiku this month

Changing clothing: if only my kneecaps were 50 again.

Another way suggested.

Changing clothes for the season: If I were 50 my kneecaps revealed.

Which one do you like prefer?


This time I asked the following thing.

Q How do I use ironical expression* In English or world Haiku ironical expression might nit be accepted. This time I wanted to express that in my 60's I was embarrassed to put on short pants because I didn't want to show my aged kneecaps.

A I attached a copy an ironical haiku from the July 1st Asahi newspaper.

Lonely winter ends
stop feeding pigeons old man
when the masks come off

There is also irony in the resurging of covid-19, just when we think we don't need to wear masks outdoors. Please enjoy wearing shorts outdoors! A little sunshine or the skin is good for the health and you'll be writing ironical expressions long past 100!


 


No comments: