Thursday, June 06, 2024

Good morning 0606

 

Good morning.  It is cloudy. Japanese rainy season doesn’t come yet. But it seems to be just around the corner.

Today we have to go to seeing the lawyer. The inheritance procedure someone my brothers are not finished. We don’t have any quarrels , it means we don’t talk with each other. Everything is    going by my lawyer. Even though I gave up my right of my mother’s inheritance, than I expected I have to be involved the procedure for my brothers. 

Unfortunately our relationship among two brothers broke up, though I am able to talk with youngest brother. It is a really sad thing for me. 

Anyway I am able to live without my mother’s inheritance thanks to Yuki. He worked very well, and I think I also worked well as much as I could.

As his scheduled, Yuki retired, and an unexpected thing has happened. However we are enjoying our retirement life while I am complaining about decrease of our savings.

Additionally Father’s Day is just around corner. Our younger daughter asked Yuki what he wants. He asked her about budget. So she said “l’ll leave it to you”. So he asked “Mac Magic Mouse”. It is one necessary item for his new Mac. It is expensive so he is searching used Mac Magic Mouse. And , as Yuki and I thought, it was expensive for our younger daughter. So, she said “ all right it is a present of a Father’s Day &your birthday”. 

Additionally more, probably our elder daughter will just call him, it is her style. When her exhibition is held she always treats us. I hope this year her  exhibition will be held somewhere. (To say more correctly, the organizer like art museum stuff treats us. )

No comments: