Thursday, June 13, 2024

Good morning 0613

 

Good morning. Yesterday, I did exercise (walking exercise, going to the gym, and yoga at home). Lilies are open.  Doing exercise is “job” for Yuki and me.
Yuki walked more than 12000 steps playing golf.
We put “expensive” bath powder which components are almost the same of a famous hot spring into the bath. It made us feeL like being in a real hot spring bath.

I think in the near future I want to go on a one day trip nearby hot spring. (There are many hot springs where we can go there for one and a half hour drive).
On the other hand I am afraid to tourist sites while Yuki takes steroids. He is said to be susceptible able to minor infections. I know it is contradiction, because we go to crowded Costco (even thou by we go there on a weekday, it is crowded.) The reason is just that I am stingy and we are troublesome go on a trip. 










No comments: