Thursday, June 27, 2024

Good morning 0627

 


Good morning. Can you see some raspberries? They are the first harvest in my garden. This time unfortunately mulberry trees don’t have enough fruit.

Today it is also cloudy like yesterday. We do usual things. Tomorrow it seems to rain saying weather report. 

Yesterday we went to the community center, then I walked back. (Yuki went shopping for his gadgets . I took  detour. It was hot but the breeze was nice. I walked too much. I have slight back pain, it is a good excuse. I go getting a massage. It takes only 10 minutes then 10 minute sitting on an electric massage chair. But it is covered our health insurance. 


I added today’s real fast photo. But it seems not to show up. It might get difficult to put photo from my iPad because of the capacity or version. (I deleted some photos from my iPad.)

I updated the photo from my PC.


No comments: