Wednesday, June 26, 2024

Good morning 0626

 

It is cloudy. It was raining very early morning, but now it has stopped. It seems  to be on schedule in the morning ;playing tennis, and going to the gym. 

It suddenly got humid. I took off the carpet in the room and now it is being washed by washing machine. I will take it to dry to a nearby laundromat.

Yesterday a friend visited me in the afternoon. She doesn’t mind to do things with my husband. (Some female friends hesitate to act three of together.) it is a good excuse for Yuki to go have lunch. 

We had grilled beef.  Two days in a row, we had lunch outside. This week it is the end of this month . According to my plan I was going to become more stingy about our expenses.

Anyway we had a good time. After lunch she and I talked, talked at home. Yuki didn’t join this women’s conversation. 



No comments: