Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Good morning 0710

 

Today, I made potato and cucumber salad with mayonnaise, though I just sliced a cucumber.

Last night we went to a “Izakaya”. “Izakaya” is a Japanese style pub. Why? Yuki wanted to drink out. Since he retired and corona pandemic finished, he has had no (?) chance to drink out with someone. Actually two of us once went an Izakaya, it was not so fun for me. I don’t drink, so at that time I just ordered oolong tea .

This time “my” friend asked us to join her drink mates at a Izakaya. Yukik’s aim is to drink out. My aim? is to talk with her mates. 

It was fun. But her drink mates were considerate to him. And he drank lots, ( I think, but it seemed to be the same with the others) though his excuse was that he was considerate to the mates.

Since I and her knew each other, more than 30 years have passed. We are completely different, but we keep our friendship. Both of us say “ it is strange”. She become 70 this year, and she still works to drink out!




No comments: