Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Good morning 0723

 Hmm..... it seems to be difficult to put photos on this blog from my iPad. Its version seems not to catch up with the blogger app. Is it a about time to buy a new iPad?

Today my friend holds a performance of her students to read aloud. I will go there...., but it is very hot. I thinking whether to go or not. .

Last weekend Yuki attend a jam session. There he met a man who organizes a music band NPO. Coincidently Yuki is going to dominate his wood bass to the NPO. And Yuki might help him as a volunteer staff of it. 

Additionally yesterday  I got an e-mail from a young mother. She seems to be interested in my English book collection. 

If we continue doing something little by little, something happens, even though it is not so big thing. 

No comments: