Tuesday, July 30, 2024

troulbe shooter 0724

 

troulbe shooter 0724

My elder son who lives together said “I won’t forgive you ever”.


I’m a housewife in my 70s. About three years ago my husband passed away. Now I live with my elder son, his wife and their child in a multi-generational house. I get along with my daughter in-law. Sometimes we share homemade dishes with each other.  On the other hand, before my elder son married, I thought we were getting along with each other, but since he married, he has never answered to me. I have endured his attitude. One day I asked him that which part you hate me. He answered “I won’t forgive you when you scolded me who was in elementary school”.

I have four sons. It was really hard to raise them. So probably I would have sacrificed the eldest son. I’m really sorry to him because now I know how I hurt him at that time and it caused his unforgiven attitude to me. I get along with the other sons.

He seems not talk his emotion to his wife. If something happened to me, his family would take care of me. So, do I continue to endure his attitude?


Adviser Ms. Yamaguchi (an author)

You don’t have anything wrong. You don’t need to feel of guilt. Your son is strange. Men who are in their 50s, adults, and have their family usually don’t take such attitude.

You live in a multi-generational house. It means you and your husband shared the building cost of the house with your son’s family. So, it is really unfair too much that your son continues to ignore you. The reason is that simply you and your son aren’t compatible. His personality doesn’t match to you. It is nobody’s fault. If I dared to say, it is God’s fault. So he cannot stop resisting you against what you say and do.

You get along with the other sons It means you are proud of that you are a good mother.

And you get along with your daughter in-law. It is enough. You should consider your sone as a stone statue. You should give up his attitude to you.

If something wrong happened, we have public elder nursing insurance.


 -------------------------

This aritcle recalled me of my younger son. Probably we are not compatible, and only I don't realize it.


t

No comments: