Friday, July 26, 2024

Good morning 0726

 Yesterday, “we” didn’t buy a new iPad. I was all right to buy the most inexpensive one. It is about 50000yen. But Yuki’s  result was most expensive one. It is about 100000yen. I am not familiar with the capacity and ability. And I am not into using iPad. So, for a while I use this one. It is about 10 years old. 

On the other hand we knew a freezer is less than 30000 yen. Both of us wanted. But where do we put it? So unfortunately we didn’t buy it. I know some people around got a freezer, who are into Costco.

Anyway we enjoyed Costco.

The main thing was for me to take Cognitive behavioral therapy. I did. This time the doctor and I talked about our positive things. Actually on the surface I have some events constantly every month. So I look like positive. In my opinion compared the old me I feel like that I don’t act so much. And nowadays I act with Yuki, so I am afraid of my future. I really relative how I relies on Yuki. The doctor said it is a cognitive distortion.

Anyway yesterday we had a good time. 

Topic is changed.

I have a question. 

Do you pronounce “ant” and “aunt” differently? Pronounce signs are the same. 

No comments: